Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Friday, December 2, 2011

Roasted Red Pepper Soup

I made this yesterday for dinner and it also turned out good.  I was surprised at how low in calories both of those soups were without using the thickeners.  For this soup, I held the red peppers over the burner of the stove until they were charred.  Then I put them in a bowl and put a plate over top to let them steam.  The only thing about both of these soups was that I would have liked them thicker.  To the garlic soup I added more potatoes and to this soup I probably would add another pepper or less broth.  Anyway, that's what I've been working on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment