Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Clove Garlic Soup

I made this soup for supper tonight and I'm very impressed.  I've seen recipes like this before where you use all this garlic in chicken and it comes out really mild.  I was curious about the soup so I made it.  I have to admit I've been in a cooking slump lately and even though I've tried different things, none have been good enough to post, until now.  It was also the first time I roasted a whole head of garlic.  The house smelled delicious!  No vampires here, that's for sure.  The recipe also said it had a soothing effect and also helped if a cold was coming on.  I don't know about that but it was tasty.  The next soup on the menu is Roasted Red Pepper Soup.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment