Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Monday, June 24, 2013

This Is How It Works

Here I stand in another predicament as far as facebook notifications and friend requests.  I'm sure it's all going on behind my back and there's nothing I can do.  I only have 6 friends on facebook and unfortunately for everyone else, you have to either be a blood relative or be married into my list of friends.  Not that I'm trying to be snobbish but I know from experience that this is how I want it to be.  Now I know how things work  -  you go to a party, have a great time, come home and post on a invite site and then try and friend other people you meet at the party.  Mind you, I did have a great time and would love to talk with these people again but just can't do it on facebook.  I don't even get the notifications because I would have to turn them down and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.  What to do???  Then it  hit me  -  my calling card idea!!!  I ran out of them a while back but I think I need to make more.  This had my e-mail, phone number and blog site on it.  At least this way I'm giving people an alternative to staying in contact.  I have to admit I do check other people's facebook pages.  I hope that's not wrong of me.  Of course I'm only able to see those that permit it.  I think all this stems from the control issues I have.  I didn't realize it until something like this turns up. Now I should get to work on those cards and stop beating myself up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment