Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Saturday, January 11, 2014

My New Design Wall

Sounds really fancy like out of Project Runway or something.  But all it is is a piece of flannel material taped to a wall.  The fabric pieces stick to it so you can display it all before you sew.  I decided to make a Christmas tree skirt out of what I was using for years which was an old round tablecloth.  I cut squares of the tablecloth and mixed them with other Christmas material that I had.  I needed to spread them out to see how they would look best and then I made my design wall.  It works great by the way.  Half of the skirt is done and I already found a piece that doesn't go very well.  Now back to the other half.

No comments:

Post a Comment