Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Magazine Overload

Since I retired my thing has been magazines  -  lots of them.  I've written before about the problems with subscriptions I had with several of them but now I get very few of regular house/home/food magazines.  I can handle those ones by reading and then tearing out a recipe, website to check or craft idea.  After that I throw them away.  The ones I tend to hang onto are the craft magazines and especially now are the quilting magazines.  When I first retired I did this kind of purge with my magazines but it's time again.  I have two tote bags full of magazines that have to be sorted through.  So every day I go through a bunch of them and pick out patterns that I might want to try sometime.  I'm really trying to be tough on myself and only keep the ones that are special but who knows.  I got a magazine subscription for Christmas which I'm keeping and also with that I get access to 2 yrs. of back issues online.  That outta keep me going for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment