Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More Commercials

It doesn't take much to get me going on commercials and as I read my DIL's blog it reminded me of one I first saw in the hospital. They are actually selling a spiral telephone cord with a full size handset that you can plug into your cell phone and talk. Who would want that??? Isn't that the whole point of having a cell phone so you can tuck it in your pocket? This was for real, not one of those commercials that make fun of products. Some more of my favorites lately have been the ones about "Missing something" and ads for eyeglasses. I especially like the one about the girl who's on her cell phone and gets into a police car thinking it's a taxi!!! I can't help but chuckle and give a high five to the creator.

1 comment:

  1. I get a chuckle out of any commercial with a baby in it. How abount the one where the baby is riding down the highway in his walker! It's a commercial for a printer....a real winner

    ReplyDelete