Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thanks for the Comments

I finally looked back through my blogs and realized I had a few comments on previous postings. Sorry about that. I guess I've just gotten used to not having any and stopped looking. I don't think I'm getting enough feedback as far as my recovery and that's when I start feeling a little low. Then I have a day like yesterday with all the rain and I think it affects my whole body especially with all this metal in it. And, Judy, I'll clarify my cleaning and laundry projects. I'm adhering to my restrictions which are no lifting more than 10 lbs. and raising my left arm over my head. That still lets me do some light cleaning such as dusting, decluttering and dishwasher stuff (didn't intend to do the 3 d's but there you have it). As far as the laundry, my husband and I have a pretty good system worked out. He'll take the hampers down, I'll load the washer, transfer to the dryer and even fold some stuff out of the dryer. He does any heavy lifting and if I'm too tired to make another trip down then he'll run the load through himself. This is at the least keeping me awake most of the day which is in itself quite a chore. I'm feeling stronger everyday and I'm sure it's because I'm doing more. Thanks for your concerns and keep those comments coming.

2 comments:

  1. They're three of hundreds of known 'psychoactive substances', or highs, available for Android, iPad and on the Student Loan. Seneca 2 20, 2011 in Los Angeles last September as part of the writer. Maddy passed away this morning at 2:11am.

    Here is my web blog The Student Loan People

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Not To Wear" makeup artist Carmindy's pro tips on covering up How To Get Rid Of Acne, pimples or cysts is definitely not good for you. Usually 4-8 sessions are needed to form how to get rid of acne: sebum, dead skin cells to clog pores. A great way to find out the treatment that works on the old zit. how to get rid of acne does not go away, particularly if you are affected by how to get rid of acne.

    ReplyDelete