Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Overnight Success

There was some overnight success with Tylenol PM that I bought yesterday. I was surprised and concerned that it had 500mg of Tylenol plus the benadryl in each pill and the dose was 2! I just couldn't see myself taking 1000mg of pain medication with no pain so I just took one. Boy, am I glad I only took the one. I really felt groggy all night but it let me move more and get more rest and sleep. One of my goals is to stay in bed all night and not finish my sleep on the recliner. Hopefully I won't have to take these for too much longer now that I'm walking more and more active doing things during the day. We had a good trip to Wal-Mart yesterday and I drove one of the carts. They are very simple to use but my husband said I should have been driving faster. I was more concerned with people walking right out in front of me so I went slower. I especially liked backing up with the beeper!

2 comments:

  1. I think we should all have an option for a backup beeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had been at Wal-Mart to get a glimpse of you riding that thing around. When I was having problems with my knee, my husband wanted me to use one so I could accompany him on his trips to do the shopping but I just wouldn't. Now I wish I had. I was probably afraid I'd run somebody over or crash into a pole or something!!!

    ReplyDelete