Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Apprentice Predictions

Time for my predictions as to who will be the finalists on Celebrity Apprentice.  I will try not to pick just the ones that I like but who will pass the interviews to be finalists.  This is very interesting because we have seen these people throughout the season and they are interviewed for a short period of time.  Watching Apprentice for years, I kind of know what or who Trump is looking for.  He wants someone who can be creative, tough but still have a certain charisma or ability to get along with people.  It's funny but sometimes he isn't at all like that, ha, ha.  My favorite on the show has to be Clay Aiken  -  I never would have thought it but it's true.  He's all that above and can be very truthful about people and I think Trump will appreciate that.  Is he enough of a leader  -  time will tell.  I also like Arsenio Hall except for his meltdown a few weeks ago.  That was not his most impressive showing.  Aubrey O'Day is certainly creative but I think Trump and his kids know that she is sneaky and underhanded in her dealings.  I'm not sure that will all come out in the interviews because she has a strong personality that might win them over.  Then there's Lisa Lampenelli  -  a loose cannon if I ever saw one.  Her blow-ups show that when things don't go her way she resorts to foul language and temper tantrums.  I see her not even making it to the interviews but definitely not past those.  I'm very surprised that Theresa has made it this far.  She's managed to stay under the radar and even win a few challenges but like Dayana, she doesn't have the knowledge, backbone, or intelligence to make it to the finale.  At least she was much better than NeNe and I give her a lot of credit for hanging in there like she has.  Good Job, Theresa!  So my picks are Clay, Arsenio and Aubrey but I'm not sure who they will choose, Arsenio or Aubrey.  To make the show more interesting, Aubrey would be the likely candidate but I'm not sure.  Anyway, it's been a good season with lots of drama.  The ultimate factor in the decision might be who comes back to help them.  Keep watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment