Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Revelation about Housewives

Yea, here it comes, my revelation about the housewives.  I've been watching these shows and I do mean all the housewives since the second season.  The only one I didn't watch was the first OC and I rented that one on Netflix so I could catch up.  I've been a loyal fan all these years and it even spread to other Bravo shows such as Flipping Out and Project Runway but I've come to a crossroad.  It's kind of like a friend that you're not best friends with but after a few years you know what to expect from that person and it's just not fun anymore.  It's the same old same old.  I first realized it with Bethenny and how this season is all about fighting with Jason.  It can be uncomfortable to say the least.  Sometimes it's about the girls branching out and doing other things such as NeNe on Glee, Theresa on Celebrity Apprentice and Kim on her spin-off.  They are only half there sometimes.  I think it's taking its toll.  Marriages are falling apart and lives are being disrupted by all this.  It doesn't have to be this way but that's what reality tv comes down to.  I still watch these shows but I'm getting involved in other shows and Bravo just doesn't seem as important as it once was.  I still like to talk about these shows so I'm thinking about going to some forums and see what others think.  I realized that I wasn't the only one who disliked the Biggest Loser this year, based on the forums I saw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment