Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Classic Sitcom Moment

Talk about inspiration!  I think I've written before about some of the TV shows I've been watching, such as Castle and the Mentalist but I've also been catching some old sitcoms late night on Tvland.  One that I love is King of Queens.  I almost wrote a blog about "What would Carrie do" a couple of days ago when something really irritated me.  I might get back to that one again but last night was a classic moment on the show.  I think it was titled "Strike Out" and was about Doug and Deacon on strike and sleeping all day.  Carrie and Kelly arranged a play date for the 2 of them plus Arthur and the baby.  They were totally bored especially when Deacon was playing with the baby with the See N Say farm animals.  We all remember that one , right?  They ended up betting on which animal would come up next.  That energized them and they had a great day, for a bunch of guys.  What a classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment