Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Monday, February 4, 2013

Early Spring?

I certainly hope it's an early spring according to the groundhog.  Normally I don't let a little snow or cold get me down but come on!  Maybe one or the other but both is getting ridiculous.  I always gauge what the rest of the world is like by the main road by my house and that has been snow covered for quite awhile now.  Then factor in the bone-chilling temps and you have a mess.  It not only affects  going out but staying in.  The basement is too cold to exercise and the sitting room is too cold to clean.  Both activities are on my wintertime list.  Even yesterday when we ventured out to Wal-Mart during one of the so-called lulls, the forecast was spot on when they said more snow in the afternoon.  One the way home it started snowing.  Granted, I've seen a lot more snow in my day but it just doesn't seem as fun as it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment