Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Visit to Claire's

Every time we go to the mall to walk, we pass Claire's Boutique.  This brings back fond memories for me with my girls and getting their ears pierced (even if it wasn't there that we had it done).  It is synonymous with little girls and their ears.  Today I felt like one.  I've been having trouble with the holes in my ears for quite a while now and I knew this was coming.  I got a pair of earrings for
Christmas and when I tried to put them in this past weekend, I only got one of them in.  Unfortunately, only one is not my style.  So I mentioned to my hubby that the next time we go walking at the mall, I'd like to inquire at Clair's about getting my holes opened up again so I can wear earrings.  He took me at my word and before I knew it I was sitting in the stool waiting for my ears to be pierced.  I picked out a cheap pair of titanium blue posts and pop, it was done.  Now all I need is cotton balls to put the solution on them.  Hopefully, they will not give me any more trouble and maybe I can even buy more earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment