Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Buttocks Injection

This is in the headlines all over the place this morning. I watched GMA and heard what the doctor had to say about it. He said with so many large arteries back there, it was risky to inject silicone for fear of sending it somewhere else. I get that but then he said that exercise will give you the same effect. Hey, I've done those sort of exercises and I know they can be felt but will they really give you the same effect as injections? I think not at least not with normal use and then it's hit or miss. I still think genetics play a big part in how high your butt is and it's shape. Don't get me wrong - I still think exercise is better than any injection or artificial means but let's be realistic here. Especially in our sedentary lifestyle, it would take alot of butt exercises to show a real transformation. There's even exercises for the face and neck that are supposed to reshape and uplift. But with the invention of Botox, it's easier to just get a shot. Anyway, I'm happy this came out about the dangers and if someone hears what this doctor said and wants to try exercise instead, more power to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment