Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Commercials

There's always alot of talk about the commercials during the Super Bowl and how some people just watch it for that reason. We flipped around Sunday night just for the score but didn't watch anything except that I did see the Chevy commercial with the Glee stars (I liked that). What gets me is that there have been fabulous commercials over the years that I'm amazed people could come up with these. The best, in my book, has been the California Raisin commercial singing I heard it through the grapevine. What a genius! Lately I've been fascinated with the insurance commercials with Flo and Mayhem. I think the real stroke of genius is having a single actor in a recurring role - that really seems to draw us in and what distinguishes them from a single commercial on Super Bowl Sunday. Save your money and come up with something decent to run for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment