Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spitting

I know this is a repulsive subject but why doesn't Tiger and all the other spitters out there know that, too. Why do they do it? As far as I know spitting is a male thing, baseball players in particular because of their chewing tobacco habit. If you're not chewing tobacco then why are you spitting? I used to see alot of the kids at school spit and I figured it was like not flushing the toilet - no one ever told them not to do it. What's so different about guy's spit that they need to get rid of it wherever they are? OK, now that I've gotten that out of my system, I'm done talking about it. But the next time, if ever, that I see someone spitting I'm speaking up. P.S. The word spitters doesn't even show up on the spellcheck menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment