Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Feeling Under the Weather

I really didn't see this coming, what with the flu and pneumonia vaccines I got this spring. My experience in the past has been very good once I received the shots. I had a slight headache yesterday that I couldn't seem to shake, even after a little nap in the afternoon. I thought I was just hungry but after supper I could feel it in my throat. By the time I went to bed I knew it had progressed to my chest. Even with a Tylenol I couldn't get to sleep and eventually got up to lay on the couch where I could get to the bathroom quicker. All I did there was cough so I know today will not be good. I'm hoping this doesn't last long and I'll be feeling better soon.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your situation. Throw down a couple Makers Mark Bourbons before dinner, followed by two more after dinner. You will feel like a million bucks in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better.Get your rest!

    ReplyDelete