Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mystery Solved

Yesterday we made our trip south to put flowers on the graves, visit my aunt and buy hot dog sauce. As we were packing up the car I noticed a smell inside, a very bad one to say the least. We looked all over and couldn't determine where it was coming from so we headed out, thinking it would dissipate somehow. Well, it didn't and I considered every possibility as to where it was coming from. Every time we stopped the car I lifted things up and checked out numerous possibilities. My husband even checked under the hood after getting gas thinking maybe something had crawled inside. I decided that as soon as we got home I would take everything out of the car that I could and see if the smell was still there. I knew that smell to be sure and commented that it was dairy gone bad or something dead. I took everything out and the car smelled fine so I thought maybe they used some manure in the plants. We came home with 2 geraniums in a cardboard carton and as I smelled them I noticed one had a faint odor, then I looked down in the box. There he was, dead as a doornail - a mouse! That was our passenger yesterday and how ironic as we put flowers on all the graves.

No comments:

Post a Comment