Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pool Felt Wonderful

Yesterday was a great day for jumping in the pool. We didn't even have the ladder or thermometer in it yet but I knew from the forecast that I would be going in. The temp at first was mid-70's but it quickly shot up to 80. There was still alot of cleaning that needed to be done and was best done while inside. It was refreshing to say the least and a bit of exercise, too. I was not as diligent as I thought I was with the sunscreen though and now have a bit of sunburn. I'm sure it had to do with the yard work I did in between dips in the pool but that's how I like to do it. Then by the time I came inside to the AC I was ready for a nap. I didn't even hear the neighbor family come over and use the pool but I'm glad they had fun. Who knows how long it'll be before we get another day like yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment