Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Friday, May 3, 2013

Shop Hop Update

Well, here's the update on the bus trip.  All in all I'd say it was a successful and fun trip.  I was able to purchase many of the things on my list and obtained the required number of stamps to get an entry in the prize drawing.  Some places were more accommodating than others and for that reason I'm more inclined to return to certain shops.  All of the shops provided snacks for us when we visited which was nice.  We also were treated to lunch at the new Needle in a Haystack quilting retreat which was exceptionally nice.  I think I would say I'd go on another shop hop in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment