Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Friday, May 10, 2013

Where the Sales Are

Just had to write something about Gabes.  I've mentioned needing pants to fit into and my hubby said BonTon had capris on sale.  Well, I absolutely hate BonTons and their price was still $20 for capris.  That's not my idea of a sale.  I usually go to Grove City Outlet for stuff like that but I knew it would be awhile before I got down there.  So my next thought was Gabes.  Last year I got a bunch of GV long pants at $10 each which was a really good deal so I thought I'd try them.  I know it's hit or miss with whatever I'm looking for but it was worth a try.  I did have to scour the place but I walked into the dressing room with my limit (8 items) and back out with 4 items (3 capris and 1 shirt).  Success!!! Most of it was $5.99 and 1 was 7.99 and even got a pair of Eddie Bauer capris.  I was very happy.  I think also if I can lose some weight, they'll still fit ok.  Another thing I was looking for were the new Sketchers sneakers with memory foam in them but couldn't find those.  I have a pair of flip-flops that has it and they are wonderful.  The only problem is when you don't wear socks, they get really stinky.  I've washed the whole shoe but I think sneakers would be great because I could take out the liner and wash it separate.  Anyway, I wear socks with them so it really wouldn't be an issue.  I'll keep looking.  Great shopping day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment