Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Girls Having Fun in Airport

I got a kick out of the episode in the airport with Cyndi Lauper. What surprised me was the extent she went to in going incognito with the sunglasses and black hood up. She evidently didn't want people to recognize her and then she grabbed the mic and started singing. Could she not control herself or what. I'm sure she could have made it all through the airport had she not started singing. It makes you wonder about these celebrities and how much they like their audience. To me it's all about the public for them and some celebrities have even said that they are what they are because of their fans. They don't shy away from the cameras but give them a little dose anyway. That's really all they want. I know they are entitled to a private family life but they should realize that being in this career requires them to deal with a public. Of course, we as the public have to know when to stop, such as Charlie Sheen. We're just feeding him and promoting his behavior. Anyway, I'm not criticizing Cyndi but I wish Braden and I had been there to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment