Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Little bit of sleep

Last night was a little better in the sleep department. I kept my bra on to help hold everything in and what a difference it made. I bought a couple front closure bras for my recovery and just hate wearing them. They have no support but basically just keep everything front and center. And besides I looked forward to the freedom of not having it on at night along with the fact they wanted my incisions open to the air. But things were difficult at night in bed so I left it on. I didn't feel that tugging and didn't find myself trying to squeeze the pillow in every nook and cranny. I actually got a little sleep and didn't take a pain pill. Tonight I thing I will sleep in another bedroom just so I can move around a little more, maybe with some more pillows. Braden was right when he said "Rest makes you gooder!"

No comments:

Post a Comment