Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Monday, October 11, 2010

More sleep

I've been seeing several articles about getting more sleep lately. They all say that more sleep promotes certain chemicals which can affect weight loss. I'm not sure that's happening since I don't get on the scale. My feeling about this is that I'm doing what I can and if I'm not losing weight then it isn't meant to be. I'm sure the extra sleep is helping my body recover from the strength training. I'm finally edging up to my 10# so it's getting harder. I feel pretty good with my schedule now and I seem to be getting up between 6 and 7 which seems about right. Now that the rain seems to have subsided for awhile, maybe some fresh air will be in the mix. I'm certainly not going at warp speed around here but I'm trying to stay busy. We're in a very relaxed mode around here, to say the least. It feels good!
P.S. My spelling is getting better, too. The last couple posts have not produced any misspellings on the spell checker!

No comments:

Post a Comment