Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Out there

I realized something this morning that kind of sent me into a tizzy for a few minutes - my blog is listed in goerie.com! When I created it back in July, I put the info in to have it posted on the page but I never saw it until today. I didn't know what to expect of this blog thing when I started but I soon decided, after looking at others, that this was something I wanted to do for myself and for my own peace of mind. I wasn't going to be concerned with whether I had comments or not. I did this for myself, not who or what was impacted by my blog. It was interesting to check how many hits I had gotten with certain blogs, but I realized that the Ebay one was a fluke. I guess as I got going on it, it became a medium for me to relate some of my childhood memories to pass on to my kids and grand kids. The people that read this are mostly family and friends that are kind and non judgemental so I have felt pretty safe. I steer clear of any conflicts or issues that I may have to answer to in the future and I like it like that. This is supposed to be a stress reliever not promoter. I fell at this point that I need to pump it up a bit maybe with some pictures. The mobile blog is not working like I expected so for now I'll focus on my home computer. There are alot of blogs out there that are just like mine - people's varied interests on display for no other reason but because they can! Thanks to all of my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment