Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rocky and Glee

I was a little under impressed with Glee last night. I love the music and all but it seems like they are moving further and further away from any sort of plot lately. My daughter mentioned that it was too much singing and no plot to which I disagreed at the time. Usually there is a plot and the songs relate to it but last night was more an opportunity to put out an album than anything else and I wasn't liking what they were singing. In this case I would prefer the original Rocky Horror Show. What I did like was seeing Barry Bostwick and Meatloaf make guest appearances! At first I wasn't sure who the guy with Barry was but he sure looked familiar, then it hit me. At the end of the show my ears perked up when I saw they are putting out a Christmas cd and I already know that they sing "Last Christmas" . It'll be interesting to see the Office show that relates to Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment