Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Friday, October 29, 2010

Simple Pleasures

This morning on GMA there was a girl who wrote a book on life's simple pleasures that we've gotten away from with all the technology, etc. I started listening into the conversation a bit but I did hear her talk about driving gloves, black velvet chokers and calling cards. When she talked about the cards, I realized that's what my cards are! Her point with this was that it was strictly a social thing that said you want to be their friend, here's my personal info, and I'm letting you into my life. I guess that's what I'm saying with my card. Robin Roberts spoke up and mentioned that growing up they always ate dinner by candlelight. Hmmmm! I'm sure my son's ears will perk up at that one. But now I have someone else who thinks it's a nice idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment