Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Slip-Slidin

That's kind of how I feel today - I'm slippin and slidin and not really getting anywhere. It's like the game we used to play at girl scout camp around the fire - fortunately/unfortunately. Fortunately, it was a nice warm day but unfortunately, it was raining, hence, no work done outside here only some leaf raking at Grandma's. Fortunately, I had time to do some jewelry and I had some good ideas, unfortunately, nothing seemed to work out due to wrong materials and no specific pattern. Fortunately, I didn't have to cook yesterday but unfortunately, there's still too much cake staring me in the face everyday. Fortunately I was able to have a good workout with my weights but unfortunately, despite scaling down the weights a bit, I'm still sore today because it's been a week since I exercised. Fortunately I'm getting plenty of sleep but unfortunately I feel sluggish and it really cuts into my day and after exercise, computer time, etc. I don't start my day until almost lunch (I'm exaggerating but it's still later than it should be). I guess it's not that I'm not accomplishing anything but it's like I'm taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back. I'm wondering where that optimistic person is inside of me - she might be buried under too much marble cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment