Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Visit to the Hospital

No, it isn't me or my hubby  -  sorry to scare anyone.  The patient is my sewing machine and this couldn't come at a worse time.  I've been struggling to finish up a few things for Christmas and deliver them this weekend but that's not going to happen.  I mentioned before about how I hate to do this stitch in the ditch quilting on big pieces with my sewing machine  -  I'm just not having fun with it.  Besides the fun part, my stitches are off, the upper thread tension knob is out of whack and last night it all froze up.  Time for a professional!  Hope it's not terminal but I don't have sewing machine medical insurance so it better be reasonable.  Who knows how long it's hospital stay will be.  I have another machine at the cabin  -  the Singer my mom had but that won't help much right now.  Anyway, instead of sewing I'll be running around today and then making candy to take down with me.  Just hope everything goes ok with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment