Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Goodwill Road Trip

I had an eye-opening experience at the Goodwill in New Castle yesterday. I left for the birthday party early so I could stop in my favorite Goodwill (really, this is the best). I could have bought more but I held back and only marveled at all the stuff they had. I did buy what looked like a small linen tablecloth that I thought I could make a purse out of. At the checkout, I mentioned again how it was the best Goodwill and I'd like to do a road trip and visit Goodwills. The girl then told me she's talked to me about that before! What are the chances of that happening? Well, maybe pretty good but it got me thinking that per chance I am all talk and no show. We visit alot of Goodwills during our travels as I've mentioned before but I'd like to do something with some girlfriends who enjoy the experience as much as I do, not that my hubby doesn't find anything to buy because he does. At the last retirees lunch I went to, I was going to ask one of the ladies for a commitment but she wasn't there. I think in Aug. I will bring it up again and possibly make plans to stay at the cabin overnight therefore widening our search. We'll see what happens. Some people are all talk and no show, ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment