Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Super Saturday

That's how I'm feeling about today, partly because I haven't had many Saturdays this summer where I could just relax and sit in front of the tv for one reason or another. It began in the middle of the night with some rain. I was so happy for my hubby because almost every day this week he's been watering the garden. Then I slept in a little, got up and while drinking my coffee, I realized all my sewing shows are on today. Thennnn, I thought I'd flip to QVC and saw that it was CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!! Wow, was I excited. I didn't even think about it and it just sneaked up on me. What a great day!!!! I'm sure some of you are puzzled by my enthusiasm but when these things fall into place like this, I get excited. Of course I won't be sitting in front of the tv all day - my nephew's birthday party is tonight so I will get out of the house for a while but I'm sure I will be itching to get back home to see what else QVC has to offer tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment