Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

No Flags

I had my doctor visit with the PCP yesterday and I was very pleased. I felt confident when I went in that I was doing everything I'm supposed to and my bloodwork shows that. I've had good results on my coumadin for the past couple months so my fears about that are over. As the nurse gave me a copy of my bloodwork and I looked through it I saw no flags! Wow, that was a first. At my last check-up in Jan. my thyroid was all out of whack and other things such as blood pressure was not being controlled. This time my weight is down, bp is good, glucose is fine, cholesterol is great and gfr (kidney stuff) is good too. Hey, there's not much to talk about except getting a couple prescriptions and I'm outta here. This was really the first time since my surgery that I actually thought it might have done some good. I still have my cardiologist , or Danny Downer,to see in Aug. so I'm hoping he sees some positive things going on here and not anymore negative. Since I was out and about anyway, I left the office and went shopping, mainly to catch some more sales at the fabric store. What a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment