Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Point, Touch and Print

I usually make my prints at Wal-Mart and over the years I've had my ups and downs with them. I would go to the store in Edinboro and sometimes it was so busy I couldn't get any copies. Then with the renovation, they added more machines which was good but they were very difficult in my opinion to use. I thought it was just me with the touch screens and I just didn't have the knack. In fact one young girl who was also using the machines said she was used to them because of her phone. Come on, it's not rocket science! I managed to print my pictures but it was frustrating to say the least. Then a few weeks ago a pen tool showed up at the machines and wow, did that work great! I thought it wasn't me after all. Last week I stopped at another Wal-Mart, a newer one, to make some prints. I looked all over for a pen but there was none so I had to use my finger. I was all over the place and ended up pressing anything just to be done. I see no point in having to give them my name and number when I'm waiting for my pictures so I didn't really care what name I gave them. I just wanted out of there. All of that for 1 picture! Maybe it's still me and I'm losing my patience with the world but now I know there's a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment