Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scrapbook for the Kids

It's been awhile since I've scrapbooked but that hasn't stopped me from buying more paper, letters and punches when I see them on sale. I'm enjoying getting back into it but I'm finding it hard to organize my ideas to put on paper and stopping. I get consumed in scrapbooking and don't want to stop. Even for supper last night, I would turn some chicken on the grill and immediately sit and do more scrapbooking. I'm also using many of those packages of letters that I've accumulated and my favorite has been the ones that look like they have waves at the bottom. That was great with the pool pictures. However, my question now is what do I do with the leftover letters when I've used all the p's, a's, e's and s's? I just leafed through a scrapbooking magazine and found a page where they said you could use different styles of letters on the same page. What a great idea! I'm trying to do something I haven't done before on each page so I'll definitely try this. I've also realized by looking at the pictures that I forgot to get some important shots so today I might take a couple more pictures. Having a deadline for finishing this project is crucial as I have so many other things started that I can very easily get distracted. I want it done by this weekend so maybe my compulsion to do it will be just what I need. I hope everyone likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment