Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Scorcher

Wow, what a heat wave! Thank goodness for the pool and air conditioning. The water by now is warm enough that you slip right in without having to get used to it but not nearly as refreshing. Believe or not I'm getting more work done in this heat than before. My plan is to go in the pool for awhile then get out and do some work. My projects yesterday were cleaning the cars out. By the time mine was done, I went back into the pool to cool off then I repeated it for my hubby's car. Today my project will be cleaning the garage fridge so hope all goes well. I could go into an air conditioned house but it's just not the same and I'd still have to deal with all the sweat running down my face. My pool time also gives me an opportunity to make some phone calls as I did the last couple of days. While I'm sitting out by the pool and have a better connection, I dial up someone and talk. It's also been pretty quiet out there, I guess it's too hot to make much noise, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment