Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's Getting Tough on the Old Folks

Yes, it's gettin tough! The kids are doing great despite shorter sleeping hours and a pretty hectic schedule. I am amazed at how flexible and cooperative they have been especially since I have been saying "no" more each day. We've been jumping in the pool everyday which sort of is our down time. Tues. we went to the Buffalo Farm and shopping and Wed.(yesterday) we went to Waldameer. I remember when my kids were young I would take them to the waterpark first then on the rides. How did I ever do it? Braden is game for anything and my husband is the same way. Audrey is a little more skeptical but we still managed to get her on some big rides such as the big swings and Thunder River. Braden put his arms around her when we went on Thunder River which was so sweet and I think she really liked the ride, especially getting wet. I had every intention of coming home yesterday and making supper on the grill but we just ran out of time so we hit Sara's. This morning the kids are sleeping in , hence my chance to write this. My husband and I are both feeling the effects of an afternoon at Waldameer - stiff, sore and moving slowly. We're off again today for our last day of doing Erie things and probably won't have time for the pool. I'll keep you posted and wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment