Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cute clothes

I took a day off to go shopping with my friend, MB, and as hard as I tried to find those glitzy flip-flops, I couldn't do it. Maybe in time I'll find something that suits my need for practicality but yesterday wasn't it. I did find a cute pair of brown leather sandals among others at Easy Spirit, my favorite shoe store. MB and I noticed a few things during our shopping trip - the cuteness of clothes diminishes as the sizes go up and we could tell the target age of customers at a store by the sleeves on tops. We like cute!!! I'm not just talking design but colors, patterns and choice of fabric. A few stores did very well in including larger sizes in the same styles but others didn't. To clarify, I'm not talking plus sizes here, those were from a different planet. I can more so understand the sleeveless styles, based on what I've read that the more skin you show, the younger you look. That quick glance into the store saved us some time and trouble. Despite all this, we managed to find some cute things in our size, enjoy a wonderful day together and even have frozen yogurt for our afternoon snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment