Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Saying Good-bye

Only one more day! Today was really the last day of "work" and tomorrow will be a day of saying good-bye to the routine I've been used to for 13 years but not to the friends I've met during that time. I plan to visit, call and/or e-mail often as friends are too hard to come by, just to leave. It will also be a day to let others cook for me, which will be strange but I'll manage. It will be one step toward relinquishing control and finding another sense of freedom. I've already said I'll plan the next get-together since I'll have the time. Putting the preparations for our(my husband and my) retirement party in someone else's hands will be the next step. I look forward to enjoying whatever comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment