Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Habits

Yesterday I talked about making lists but I'm hoping some of those things will turn into habits over the next few weeks. Habits are supposed to develop by doing something consistently for at least 20 days. It's the best way to get that routine in place so things happen naturally. I've been pretty good so far especially with getting up at 6 am and exercising but I have to work on a few more. I guess it has to be balanced with some spontaneity, too. During retirement I want to keep that attitude of "what the heck, let's do it" but not lounging around not getting anything constructive done. Hey, so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment