Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lists

One of my special co-workers yesterday mentioned the importance of making lists especially after retiring. I've been doing that since I read an article in the paper concerning the anatomy of a good list. Only put five items and write them according to time involved (least to most) was the gist of the article. It's not as important to finish the list as it is to make one. I've stated before that my biggest concern is losing my routine which has been essential to my well being and I'm hoping the list will help my focus. One list I will not write is a bucket list. To me it seems like a lose-lose situation - if I complete it, then what and if I don't, I'm dead. So I'll continue making lists and live each day as it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment