Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Friday, August 13, 2010

Having fun

I am now counted as one of our countries retirees! What a wonderful day I had with these co-workers of mine that have been kinder, more generous and more fun than I ever could have hoped for. I managed to survive the day with no outburst of tears even though the emotion was swelling up inside of me. I remembered what I wrote in yesterday's post about not saying good-bye to the people but the job and it seemed to help. I still have much work to do - some of which will take me back to these wonderful friends I worked with and some will follow a different path. The main distinction will be that now I'll call it fun and not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment