Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Paperwork

Only two more days!! I just wish there was a one-stop shopping place or a one-call like they have for utilities to take care of the paperwork and notifying all the people. Now, I've been called a rule follower by my daughter and I take it as a compliment even though I don't think it was intended as such. For the most part, I try to follow rules and life is easier if I do. There have been times that I chose to ignore rules for whatever reason but I accept the consequences. So when I filed the papers for my retirement, I even asked if there was anything else I needed to do. Now I'm finding out that I needed to do this, this, and this. It's nothing that hard and I would have gladly done it a month ago if someone had informed me because, like I said, I try and follow the rules. Sometimes there's things you only do once, unless you're in showbiz, like retiring. I expect the professionals to fill me in on all this stuff and instead I feel like I'm not asking the right questions or everyone needs something different from me. Anyway, I think it's taken care of but I do have two more days if there's anything else.....

No comments:

Post a Comment