Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Good Workout

I had the best workout with weights in weeks, I guess. If I can't remember when the last time was then I knew I better take it easy. I have plans tomorrow and I certainly didn't want to be sore. This was a workout that I've done many times before but a condensed version, only 30 minutes. One of my goals was to increase my workout to an hour. This was the first of those strength workouts and I had to be very careful not to overdo it. I hear people saying that modification is not an option if you're serious but that's exactly what I did. I can't imagine how I would have felt had I not modified since as it was I shook all over when I was done. That tells me that I used all those muscles and it really felt good! I'm keeping a journal of all my workouts including specific DVD, time and actual weights used. I'll take it easy for a couple weeks, then pump it up to really feel the burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment