Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Procrastination

I accomplished something really great yesterday. I finally put up the rest of my apple decorations in my kitchen - talk about procrastination! I had some of this stuff up before I had my kitchen redone but during construction, I had it tucked away in the bedroom. I even accumulated more since that time but never got around to putting it all up. I've looked at it several times over the years and thought it was too big of a job to start now. I guess my attitude of no more excuses has finally sunk in cause yesterday there wasn't a hesitation whatsoever - pulled that stuff out and got to it. Getting that monkey off my back felt wonderful! Knowing that we might not be here more than a couple years influenced me - get a chance to look at it a little before it's sold. I was able to hone up on my tool skills by using the drill and I have to admit, it looks pretty good. Of course, I employed my husband and his skills and advise - he's always encouraging. Man, I'm ready for my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment