Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Wrap-Up

It's time to wrap it all up for another year - tree, decorations, wrapping supplies, cards and sweets. For me it will be fairly simple and I'll do it at my leisure. It will give me time to sort through some stuff to make next year easier. When I take down the cards, I want to cut any part out, probably with some scapbooking scissors, to use as tags next year. I just have to remember to put them with the wrapping supplies. I already bought my cards for next year but in the past, putting them with the Christmas decorations has not been the best option. I get my cards ready early and I've forgotten that I had them and bought new ones. In a recent article, I read that I should put them with the Halloween decorations. The last couple of years I've not even gotten any of that stuff out so I guess that wouldn't do me any good. Besides putting away all the Christmas stuff, there are a couple others things that are typical of this time of year, such as browsing through the mail order garden mags, getting a folder out for 2010 tax stuff and making soup from all the bones I froze over the holidays. That one will certainly fit into my new diet plan for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment