Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snowballs

These aren't the kind with real snow but the other kind when one thing happens and then it just snowballs. I had a doctor's appt. yesterday and when I went to leave, I found my car was dead. It was going to be too late to get to it so I called and rescheduled for next Mon. Ok, not my ideal day as I had my other doctor's appt. on Tues, but what could I do. I still had my day planned as far as other shopping I wanted to do while I was out so I did my shopping (good buys at JoAnn's, by the way). Then later in the day, the girl from my other doctor's office called to say he wouldn't be there Tues so we had to reschedule that also. That turned out to be the following Mon. Well, that worked for me as long as weather permits and nothing else develops. Just last week I received a letter from my ob-gyn saying I needed to reschedule my upcoming appt. in March. For the life of me I have no record of making an appt, and I'm pretty good at writing it down somewhere. Anyway, I called and rescheduled that. As I side note, I wish when I was at the ob-gyn office last year and they told me they were moving the office to downtown Peach St. they also would have informed me they were affiliating themselves with Hamot and part of the new Hamot Women's Center, just so I'd know. It probably doesn't really matter unless I have a major procedure that needs to be done but now they are also with UPMC in Pittsburgh. See what I mean by the snowball effect! If I were still working this would have caused enormous problems with my leave slips. I'm just not sure what to expect next.

No comments:

Post a Comment