Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Friday, January 7, 2011

My 100th blog post

Today I'm writing my 100th blog post! I think I did pretty well with keeping up with my posts, at least better than some others. I tried the mobile blog a couple of times but had difficulty with it, but at least I tried. This has been a wonderful outlet for me whether anyone is reading or not. I can't say I've been totally successful based on my initial intention for the blog. It was meant to be a list of things I've put off and then finally did. I feel like I accomplished many of those things but there are still many more to do. Maybe I shouldn't judge those things by what I have left (supplies, etc.) but what I've done. I should probably go back to those adjectives I talked about in another blog and say I think I've become more flexible in my list of things to do. I know I've become more lax in my routine since Oct. and that I'm not as proud of. I definitely haven't been cooking and trying new recipes like I had intended and I've allowed a bunch of excuses to limit my exercises. I've done some of the crafting I wanted but there is still so much to do. This is the part that is overwhelming. I find myself watching TV with my crocheting instead of tackling the pictures for scrapbooking. I know I have to give myself permission to fail or at least lag behind in doing some things. So here are my 3 things I'm most proud of:
  1. starting my blog in the first place
  2. finishing the t-shirt quilt and name pillows as Christmas presents
  3. being able to take off when I want and be with my family, such as Audrey's field trip and concert in Cleve

Then the 3 things I'm not so proud of during this time are:

  1. not following through with my exercise like I should have
  2. watching too much TV
  3. not developing and keeping a better routine during the day and night

Well, there you have it - my self-evaluation. I think I give myself a B- which isn't too bad. It's that incentive to do better that I'm going for. Now I think the next evaluation will be a year from the day I started my blog and I'll see how many I've done then. Thanks for reading!

P.S. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I found out how to print my blog into a book, pictures and all, so I'm thinking about that for my 1 yr. anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment