Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Two in the Kitchen

I just love watching the house hunting shows like House Hunters, Property Virgins, My 1st sale, My 1st Place, etc. I even got my husband watching one day and we really got into it. One guy in particular built his house himself, hired his girlfriend as his realtor and had definite ideas of how he wanted it sold (no sign and he wanted to be there for the open house). One thing has always amazed me is when they say this beautiful kitchen isn't big enough for the both of them. That has never been an issue for me since I'm usually the only one in mine, until now. It seems for lunch, anyway, my husband and I are both in the kitchen making something different to eat and we are starting to run into each other. I've been trying to wait a little longer to have lunch and give him time to finish up. Of course, that's really the only meal we're in there together so I think we can work it out. The other thing about these shows that we can both relate to is how they do their staging in order to sell the house. This might come in handy when the time comes to put our house up for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment