Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

After Christmas Sales

As strange as it may seem, by the time Christmas is over I am so done with shopping that I don't even want to look at another ad or go to a store. Then I start thinking about all the Christmas stuff that's on sale, especially at Target, where I've gone before. However the last couple of years I haven't even been interested in the Christmas stuff. I had to buy rolls of wrapping paper so I'm good with that and I picked up Christmas cards at Ollie's this fall so I'm stocked for next year. The only thing I've considered going shopping for this week is a new pair of winter boots for myself and maybe a few things at JoAnn's (I will try and resist this urge). I'm really itchin to start some new projects so maybe I'll do some research and gets some good ideas. Otherwise I think this week will be spent eating the leftover foods, nibbling at some goodies, finishing a couple things for the next leg of Christmas travels and getting myself prepped for the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment