Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Friday, December 10, 2010

Three things - Dec. 10

OK, another three things I'm lovin today.
  1. The roads seem to be pretty clear out there today so I'm heading out to do some shopping. I'm down to my last remnants of wrapping paper anyway. One thing I'm not thrilled about is having to buy rolls of paper. The last time I was at Wal-Mart in Clearfield, they said they weren't getting the flat sheets. I'll try here.
  2. I love doing my hardtack in the microwave. I think even my mom would have gotten used to this. Before I would devote a good part of the day to my candy and now it's so much easier and quicker. Also the more I do it the better it turns out. Yea!
  3. I picked something up at Pat Catan's when I was in Cleveland and just yesterday got it out to use it - magnetic wreath hooks! Wow, are these things strong!! We need something like this to use at the cabin for our calendar. Just hope I can find them here somewhere. They are similar to the ones sold on QVC for metal doors or single pane glass doors (use both for glass).

There they are - as you can see I'm thankful for small favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment